PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Register Online :
- Click on "Apply Now" and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
- Registration fee :
- General/OBC candidates
- SC/ST/PH candidates
- Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates
- Mode(s) of payment :
Online Payment Gateway - Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in .jpg / .jpeg format only (file size not more than 50kb each). Click here for the process of uploading the photograph and signature
- Once online process is complete, keep a print-out of the filled-in application form for your own record.
- Please ensure that you have successfully logged out of the website after completion of the registration process.
Last date to fill the application form :
- For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC(NCL) : 5th September 2016
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates : 15th February 2017
|: US$ 80 (INR 4500)|